Boost your Grades with us today! Get your 15% Discount Now!
Telehealth Case Study
These are 2 separate questions 2 separate documents each with it’s own references.
1. Consumer Informatics/Telehealth Case Study
Review the case scenario above and address the following.
- Discuss how telehealth can assist to address equality of health care resource distribution. What barriers must be removed to achieve well-being, sufficiency, and health care access for all?
- In your discussion, consider concepts such as equity, respect, self-determinism, health literacy, cyclic disadvantage, and health care disparities among marginalized populations or groups.
- Compare and contrast how each patient may benefit from telehealth services and the ethical considerations from the viewpoint of the nurse
McBride, S., & Tietze, M. (2018). Nursing informatics for the advanced practice nurse: Patient safety, quality, outcomes, and interprofessionalism. (2nd ed.). Springer Publishing.
- Chapter 15: Personal Health Records and Patient Portals. (p. 355 -375)
- Chapter 16: Telehealth and Mobile Health (p. 377-394)
- Chapter 28: Social Media: Ongoing Evolution in Healthcare Delivery (p. 683-702)
Bakken, S., Marden, S., Areaga, S., Grossman, L, Keselman, A., Le, P., Creber, R., Powell-Wiley, T., Schnall, R., Tabor, D., Das, R., & Farhat. T. (2019). Behavioral interventions using consumer information technology as tools to advance health equity. American Journal of Public Health 109(51), 579-585 http://doi:10.2105/AJPH.2018.304646
Gamache, R., et al. (2018). Public and population health informatics: The bridging of big data to benefit communities. Yearbook of Medical Informatics. 27(1), 199-206. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0038-1667081
2. Translating Research into Practice
Please review the following resources.
· IHME (2017). The global burden of disease. http://www.healthdata.org/sites/default/files/files/infographics/GBD2015_Brief_Final_6_12_17.pdf (Links to an external site.)
· The U.S. Burden of Disease Collaborators. The State of U.S. Health, 1990–2016 Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Among U.S. States (2018) (Links to an external site.). JAMA, 319(14), 1444–1472. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2018.0158 (Links to an external site.)
Select one of the leading causes of the global/US burden of disease (High body mass index) that is prevalent in your patient population or is prevalent in your community. Conduct a search for three randomized control trials (RCT) addressing an intervention to ease the burden of disease.
· Identify the database source of each RCT.
· Formulate a brief evidence synthesis of the three-selected RCTs. Include the main points of the selected sources and the relationship between the sources. Remember, an evidence synthesis is more than an evidence summary.
· As a DNP practice scholar, describe how will you disseminate information to impact the point of care?
McBride, S., & Tietze, M. (2018). Nursing informatics for the advanced practice nurse: Patient safety, quality, outcomes, and inter-professionalism. (2nd ed.). Springer Publishing.
- Chapter 3: Scientific and Theoretical Foundations for Driving Improvement (p. 41-48)
- Chapter 4: National Healthcare Transformation and Information Technology (p. 75-93)
Eriksen, M. B., & Frandsen, T. F. (2018). The impact of patient, intervention, comparison, outcome (PICO) as a search strategy tool on literature search quality: A systematic review. Journal of the Medical Library Association: JMLA, 106(4), 420-431. https://doi.org/10.5195/jmla.2018.345
Melnyk, B. M., Gallagher-Ford, L., Zellefrow, C., Tucker, S., Thomas, B., & Sinnott, L.T. (2018). The first U.S. study on nurses’ evidence-based practice competencies indicates major deficits that threaten healthcare quality, safety, and patient outcomes. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing. 15(1), 16-25. https://doi.org/10.1111/wvn.12269
Rigby, M., Magrabi, F., Scott, P., Doupi, P., Hypponen, H., & Ammenwerth, E. (2016). Steps in moving evidence-based health informatics from theory to practice. Healthcare Informatics Research, 22(4), 255-260. http://doi.org/10.4258/hir.2016.22.4.255
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!