Boost your Grades with us today! Get your 15% Discount Now!
SNHU NUR 440 Final Project – All Milestones
NUR 440 Final Project Guidelines and Rubric
The world of professional nursing practice and health policy is ever-evolving to meet the new dynamics of care needs in every setting. As a registered nurse, you are accountable and responsible for making decisions that are consistent with safe, competent, and ethical practice on a daily basis. You also face a variety of complex issues that impact the delivery of your nursing care.
A professional practice issue is any issue or situation that either compromises client care/service by placing a client at risk, or affects a nurse’s ability to provide care/service consistent with standards and guidelines, and agency or organization policies or procedures.
For this final project, you will develop an integrative review of literature about a clinical problem or issue of your choosing encountered in nursing practice. The purpose of an integrative review of literature assignment is to assist in preparing a scholarly paper that systematically collects, classifies, and analyzes a body of research evidence about a clinical topic in order to make evidence-based practice recommendations for a practice change.
The project is divided into four milestones, which will be submitted at various points throughout the course to scaffold learning and ensure quality final submissions. These milestones will be submitted in Modules One, Two, Four, and Five. The final product will be submitted in Module Seven.
In this assignment, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following course outcomes:
- Assess diverse ways of knowing in nursing for their appropriateness in conducting nursing research and evidence-based nursing practice
- Critique relevant primary research sources for their potential to provide evidence-based solutions to clinical nursing problems
- Employ principles of ethical conduct of research in seeking evidence-based resources that support professional nursing practice changes
- Propose evidence-based recommendations for practice changes that address clinical nursing problems for improving quality of care
Choose a clinical problem or issue, with your instructor’s approval, that might be encountered in nursing practice. For this assessment, prepare a scholarly integrative review of the literature that will support a recommendation for a practice change to solve or improve the identified clinical problem or issue. To cover the appropriate range of the research, you should search for and retrieve six current and relevant nursing research studies from primary sources that are relevant to your clinical topic of interest (these should be the articles from your annotated bibliography). Follow the assignment guidelines below to prepare a scholarly integrative review of the research literature you retrieved.
Specifically, your integrative review of the literature should include the following critical elements:
A. What is the purpose of the integrative review?
- Clearly articulate the topic of interest, problem statement, and the research question being studied.
- What variables of interest (such as concepts, target population, setting, interventions, etc.) will be used to guide the review of literature?
- Discuss the background and significance of the problem to nursing. Be sure to substantiate your claims with specific examples from your research.
- Literature Search Methods
- Identify keywords, subject headings, and combinations used in the initial search.
- Which databases were searched?
- State the inclusion/exclusion criteria for the sample of research reports. In other words, how did you make decisions to narrow the search and focus the literature review? How was the final sample of research reports determined?
- Data Analysis and Critical Appraisal
- Analyze the quality of each study. In other words, is the problem well formulated and the purpose of the study clear? Is the study approach well designed and executed? Does the study demonstrate understanding of related studies? Do the findings advance knowledge?
- Note each study’s strengths and limitations.
- Identify gaps in the literature and reflect on why these may exist.
- Identify similarities and inconsistencies across the studies.
IV. Synthesis, Interpretation and Presentation of Results
- Develop an evidence table of your results that addresses the following criteria for each study: report citation, design, method, sample, data collection, data analysis, validity, and reliability of the findings. This table should appear in the Appendix of your paper.
- Identify major trends or patterns in the research reviewed.
- Can you make generalizations across the studies? Why or why not?
- What conclusions can you draw? Be sure to use a logical chain of evidence to support them.
- Provide a scholarly summary of the research reviewed that describes the “state of the science” presented by the research reports.
- Make practice recommendations based on the research reviewed.
- Identify the limitations of the literature review.
- Discuss the relevance of the results of your literature review to clinical practice.
- Discuss the implications of the recommended practice change on future nursing practice and research.
VI. Abstract: Include an abstract at the beginning of your paper that summarizes each of the following elements:
- Aims and objectives
F. Relevance to clinical practice
VII. Appendix: Provide an appendix at the end of your paper that includes the following elements:
- Search method flow chart
- The table of evidence that you developed in Step IV.A
Milestone One: Topic Proposal
In Module One, you will submit your topic proposal for instructor approval. You will briefly explain your interest and what you hope to gain through a review of the literature. This milestone will be graded with the Milestone One Rubric.
Milestone Two: PICO(T) Question
In Module Two, you will submit your PICO(T) question, which will guide your research and review of the literature. This milestone will be graded with the
Milestone Two Rubric.
Milestone Three: Annotated Bibliography
In Module Four, you will submit an annotated bibliography to help gather resources for your final project. This milestone will be graded with the Milestone.
Milestone Four: Evidence Table
In Module Five, you will submit an evidence table to organize your resources and as part of your final project. This milestone will be graded with the Milestone
Final Submission: Integrative Review of the Literature
In Module Seven, you will submit your final project. It should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of the final product. It should reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course. This submission will be graded with the Final Project Rubric.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CLASS
Who We AreWe are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help with your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?Yes. We have posted our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
- 1. Click on “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- 2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
- 3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- 4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- 5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
- Discussion Questions (DQ)
Initial responses to the DQ should address all components of the questions asked, including a minimum of one scholarly source, and be at least 250 words. Successful responses are substantive (i.e., add something new to the discussion, engage others in the discussion, well-developed idea) and include at least one scholarly source. One or two-sentence responses, simple statements of agreement or “good post,” and responses that are off-topic will not count as substantive. Substantive responses should be at least 150 words. I encourage you to incorporate the readings from the week (as applicable) into your responses.
- Weekly Participation
Your initial responses to the mandatory DQ do not count toward participation and are graded separately. In addition to the DQ responses, you must post at least one reply to peers (or me) on three separate days, for a total of three replies. Participation posts do not require a scholarly source/citation (unless you cite someone else’s work). Part of your weekly participation includes viewing the weekly announcement and attesting to watching it in the comments. These announcements are made to ensure you understand everything that is due during the week.
- APA Format and Writing Quality
Familiarize yourself with the APA format and practice using it correctly. It is used for most writing assignments for your degree. Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in Loud-cloud for APA paper templates, citation examples, tips, etc. Points will be deducted for poor use of APA format or absence of APA format (if required). Cite all sources of information! When in doubt, cite the source. Paraphrasing also requires a citation. I highly recommend using the APA Publication Manual, 6th edition.
- Use of Direct Quotes
I discourage over-utilization of direct quotes in DQs and assignments at the Master’s level and deduct points accordingly. As Masters’ level students, it is important that you be able to critically analyze and interpret information from journal articles and other resources. Simply restating someone else’s words does not demonstrate an understanding of the content or critical analysis of the content. It is best to paraphrase content and cite your source. NUR 440 Final Project
- LopesWrite Policy
For assignments that need to be submitted to Lopes Write, please be sure you have received your report and Similarity Index (SI) percentage BEFORE you do a “final submit” to me. Once you have received your report, please review it. This report will show you grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors that can easily be fixed. Take the extra few minutes to review instead of getting counted off for these mistakes. Review your similarities. Did you forget to cite something? Did you not paraphrase well enough? Is your paper made up of someone else’s thoughts more than your own? Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in Loud-cloud for tips on improving your paper and SI score. NUR 440 Final Project
- Late Policy
The university’s policy on late assignments is a 10% penalty PER DAY LATE. This also applies to late DQ replies. Please communicate with me if you anticipate having to submit an assignment late. I am happy to be flexible, with advance notice. We may be able to work out an extension based on extenuating circumstances. If you do not communicate with me before submitting an assignment late, the GCU late policy will be in effect. I do not accept assignments that are two or more weeks late unless we have worked out an extension. As per policy, no assignments are accepted after the last day of class. Any assignment submitted after midnight on the last day of class will not be accepted for grading. NUR 440 Final Project
Communication is so very important. There are multiple ways to communicate with me: Questions to Instructor Forum: This is a great place to ask course content or assignment questions. If you have a question, there is a good chance one of your peers does as well. This is a public forum for the class. Individual Forum: This is a private forum to ask me questions or send me messages. This will be checked at least once every 24 hours. NUR 440 Final Project
- Zero Plagiarism
- On-time delivery
- A-Grade Papers
- Free Revision
- 24/7 Support
- 100% Confidentiality
- Professional Writers
- Services Offered
- Custom paper writing
- Question and answers
- Essay paper writing
- Editing and proofreading
- Plagiarism removal services
- Multiple answer questions
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium. NUR 440 Final Project
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper