Boost your Grades with us today! Get your 15% Discount Now!
Reflection On Learning
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on the weekly concepts learned in the course.
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- Examine roles and competencies of advanced practice nurses essential to performing as leaders and advocates of holistic, safe, and quality care (CO1)
- Apply concepts of person-centered care to nursing practice situations. (CO2)
- Analyze essential skills needed to lead within the context of complex systems. (CO3)
- Explore the process of scholarship engagement to improve health and healthcare outcomes in various settings (CO4)
Reflection: write 1-2 paragraphs reflecting on your learning for the week. Guiding questions are provided or you may write about what you felt was most significant to you for the week.
You will need to post your reflection here before you are able to see other students’ posts.
- As you contemplate your future NP practice, how do you view your role in the implementation of EBP?
- What thoughts do you have about how you will engage in scholarship in your NP role?
- What are some barriers you see to implementing evidence-based practice?
DeNisco, S.M. & Barker, A. M. (2015). Advanced practice nursing: Essential knowledge for the profession (3rd ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 21 Evidence Based Practice
- Chapter 22 Clinical Scholarship and Evidence-Based Practice p. 496-499
Hartjes, T. M. (2018). Academic nursing scholarship redefined. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 30, 664-666.
Johns Hopkins Medicine. (n.d.) John Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Model. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/evidence-based-practice/ijhn_2017_ebp.html
Limoges, J., Acorn, S., & Osborne, M. (2015). The scholarship of application: Recognizing and promoting nurses’ contribution to knowledge development. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 46(2), 77. https://doi.org/0.3928/00220124-20151217-02
Melnyk, B. M., Gallagher, F. L., Zellefrow, C., Tucker, S., Thomas, B., Sinnott, L. T., & Tan, A. (2018). The first U.S. study on nurses’ evidence‐based practice competencies indicates major deficits that threaten healthcare quality, safety, and patient outcomes. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 15(1), 16-25. https://doi.org/10.1111/wvn.12269
Melnyk, B. M. (2017). models to guide the implementation and sustainability of evidence-based practice: A call to action for further use and research. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 14(4), 255-256. https://doi.org/10.1111/wvn.12246
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!