Boost your Grades with us today! Get your 15% Discount Now!
APRN Interview And Nursing Research
1. What is proper etiquette for a job interview?
2. What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
3. How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting?
– Clinical investigations
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Explain.
-A Desire to Learn
-I get impatient
6. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
7. How do you get along with your staff at your current position? Explain
8. Why should we hire you as APRN?
Part 2: Nursing Research
Suppose you are going to conduct a study utilizing Quantitative Research Design:
1. Which type of research would you use and why
2. which method would you utilize to collect data and why
Part 3: Nursing Research (Due 48 hours)
Topic: Smoking in adolescents
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
– Must be clear and concise and be inclusive of a brief summary
2. Problem Statement (1/2 page)
-Describe the primary problem you are addressing as part of your potential hypothetical project
3. Formulate a PICOT Question that includes: (1/2 page)
Population of Interest
Intervention of Interest
Comparison of Interest
Outcome of Interest
******It is unknown the application of an educational program to ICU nurses about central line management. Will improve central line infection rate compared with the infection rate before the teaching within 12 week?
a.Make a brief justification of the PICOT Question
4. Based on your PICOT QUESTION describes (2 pages)
a. Population of Interest
– Describe your population of interest.
b. Intervention of Interest
– Describe your intervention of interest. Evidence from the literature must be present with a minimum of 2 scholarly references to support the evidence based practice intervention.
c. Comparison of Interest
-Describe your comparison of interest. If there is no comparison of interest, indicate that and provide rationale why one will not be used.
d. Outcome of Interest
– Describe your outcome of interest. Is it measurable? Is the tool that you will utilize to measure outcomes proven to be reliable and valid?
– Briefly identify the timeframe associated with the implementation phase of your project.
5. Conclusion (1/2 page)
– Summarize the key points you made within your project. Avoid introducing any new information in thi
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!